Every company, no matter the location or the industry, is vying to recruit to best talent possible. The success of a company can be directly linked to the professionals who work diligently in moving the company and its business strategy forward. But actually finding this talent? Well, that comes with a new set of challenges. What holds a company back from being able to identify and successfully onboard talented recruits?
- Time – Browsing websites, reading resumes, and scheduling interviews adds up quickly. Human Resources departments and recruiting experts can spend weeks digging through potential candidates without finding the perfect fit.
- Money – All of this time spent on researching adds up to money. A company is paying these employees to help build a team of professionals. The more time this takes, the more money is spent.
- Resources – Some companies have the luxury of having an entire team dedicated to recruiting talent. Others have a one-man show trying to advance the business plan.
- Organization – The actual recruiting process can be a confusing one. Beginning with the job posting and lasting through the offer letter and actual recruitment, you have to remain organized and quick to remain effective in your recruiting purposes. A normal recruiting process can go through these phases: job posting; resume research, phone interview, in-person interview, second in-person interview, testing, management meeting, and final decision.
- Success Rate – When you do find that perfect match, how often do they accept the offer you extend to them? No matter what, every company has to contend with the fact that even though a candidate has gone through the entire process, that does not mean they will accept the official offer. When this happens, you are usually forced to start the entire process over again.
These are just a handful of challenges that come with recruiting the best talent. By recognizing these weaknesses ahead of time and forming a plan to improve the process, you put yourself ahead of the game. EasyHire.me is a platform that helps manage and control all of these challenges. It is an all-inclusive platform that allows the recruiter to attract the best talent in the industry in the most efficient way.