EasyHire.me is thrilled to announce a significant addition to its interview platform. The award winning cloud-enabled interview platform now incorporates a WebRTC-powered phone calling from within its web interface. Recruiters and hiring managers can now call candidates on their conventional phones from within the EasyHire.me Interview Room. Similar to video interviews, the phone interviews can be recorded and shared with the hiring team.
Hiring the right talent demands a tremendous amount of time and money. The EasyHire.me platform revolutionizes the hiring process by making interviews both structured and easy to conduct. It provides tools and workflows to conduct phone & video interviews that could be recorded and shared with team to collaborate and make evidence-based hiring decisions.
EasyHire.me is the state-of-the-art platform to schedule, interview and review candidates, all in one place! The unrivaled platform gives hiring managers, recruiters, and HR personnel the tools they need to successfully and efficiently recruit top talent in their industry. The startup is based in Silicon Valley and is founded on the basis of bringing cutting-edge technology to enable a structured and reliable process for recruiting professionals.
Carmen Hudson’s webinar “How to Train Your Hiring Manager” openly discusses the struggles of recruiting top tier talent with unprepared hiring managers. Recruiting can put in countless hours and effort to find the best of the best. But if the hiring manager is unclear as to how the process works or unwilling to professionally make the leap to a decision, those efforts can go to waste.
A hiring manager could cost a company not only money, but also important talent. Hudson expertly recognizes hiring managers that don’t understand the recruiting process often display these characteristics: unresponsive, no-shows, unprepared for interview, don’t provide feedback, and are indecisive.
Hiring decisions are some of the most important business decisions a company makes and therefore all those involved need to be on the same page. Hudson recommends creating a clearly defined process for recruiting. Spell out what steps will be taken at what times during the hiring process. In this way, you can expect hiring managers to be accountable for specific steps along the way.
Avoid setbacks from the beginning by following these steps:
- Ensure the job description is accurate and detailed. This prevents wasting time interviewing candidates that don’t have the skills you are looking for but that also aren’t listed in the description.
- Engage hiring managers from the start. Their decision and thoughts on candidates that could potentially join their team are important.
- Know when to say no. Some candidates may look great on paper but not meet any expectations during the interview. Say no and move onto the next qualified candidate.
- Move quickly. Time is of the essence when it comes to hiring. Be prepared to offer the position to a candidate in a timely manner to avoid counteroffers from other companies. Efficient communication within the company is key here. EasyHire.me offers the platform necessary to make this communication easy, fast, and clear to move this step along.
- Tap into emotions. What makes you enjoy working for the company? Offer a competitive package, perks, and benefits to entice top talent to your company. The competition in the market is stiff so know what it takes to stand out and do it!
Working with hiring managers is no simple task for recruiting. EasyHire.me makes it easy to keep the decision-makers connected and on the same page.
Check out the full webinar here: http://bit.ly/1Mk1UGs